Make your own game day food!
Are you wanting wings to eat during the big game, but don’t want to pay almost a dollar per wing?
Here is how we make wings for a fraction of the cost of ordering them.
- 3 LB Chicken Wings (thawed)
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Paprika
- 1Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1/4 Teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 1/4 Cup Butter
- Hot Sauce to Taste
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Coat the wings in olive oil and garlic salt/powder, paprika, black pepper, and a touch of cayenne pepper.
- Place on a cookie sheet in a single layer.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until crispy. If your wings are not crispy after 45 minutes, raise the temperature to 400 degrees until they crisp up.
To make them into buffalo wings, mix melted butter and a hot sauce of your choice (FRANK’S) in a large bowl. Coat the baked wings in the sauce.
Serve with cut celery and homemade blue cheese dressing (using your homemade yogurt and blue cheese from Aldi, of course).